We can submit Extended Health Care electronic claims directly to many insurance companies. If your insurer does not accept electronic claims submissions, you may pay us directly and we will supply you with appropriate documentation that you can submit to your insurer.

We accept claims from Motor Vehicle Accident Insurers, WSIB, Long Term Disability Insurers, and Veterans Affairs.

We also accept Cash, Credit, or Debit.