Book your Complimentary Consultation
Physical pain and mental health issues can be overwhelming, and so can treatment options for these issues. Novah Healthcare offers a complimentary 15-minute consultation with our Clinic Director to discuss our therapeutic approaches, what you can expect, along with available services and payment options. We will also let you know if another agency or healthcare practice seems better suited to your needs.
What to Expect
- You can access any of our clinicians directly. An initial assessment will be conducted by that clinician and based upon their findings, they will present you with a treatment plan that may involve one or more of our team members. The assessing clinician will also ask your permission to discuss the details of your case with the other team members to ensure that you are getting an optimized treatment approach.
- Upon scheduling your initial assessment, we will ask you to complete our Intake Forms and Consent to Treatment Forms. If you wish to complete the forms prior to your appointments, please let us know and we will send them to your preferred email. Alternatively, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment if you choose to complete the forms on site.
- Your initial session with our clinicians may last up to 1.5 hours.
- Depending on the complexity of your condition(s), we may focus on one presenting problem and ask you to return to evaluate other areas of concern.
If you have difficulty communicating in English, we ask that you please attend with a companion (a friend or relative who you trust) who can interpret for you.
We are located on the main floor in the medical building west of Trillium Hospital. There is plenty of free parking available.
We can submit Extended Health Care electronic claims directly to many insurance companies. If your insurer does not accept electronic claims submissions, you may pay us directly and we will supply you with appropriate documentation that you can submit to your insurer.
We accept claims from Motor Vehicle Accident Insurers, WSIB, Long Term Disability Insurers, and Veterans Affairs.
We also accept Cash, Credit, or Debit.
Navigating the insurance process can be stressful, particularly after an injury. We will do our best to guide you through the process by providing a complimentary consultation with our Clinic Director to discuss appropriate options for assessment and treatment, communicating with your insurance contacts, and completing the required documentation.
Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
We understand that being involved in a motor vehicle accident can result in many unexpected issues. Many of the services that we offer are covered by most auto insurance plans. We will do our best to make your recovery as seamless as possible throughout the process.
WSIB Work Injuries
Work injuries not only affect your body, they can also affect your income, mental health, relationships and overall well-being. Our team has extensive experience helping individuals feel empowered and ready to return to work.
Acute injuries can be treated through the WSIB's Programs of Care for:
- Low Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Musculoskeletal injuries (including injuries to muscle, tendon, ligament, fascia and intra-articular structures)
- Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
Severe work accidents can lead to complex neuromusculoskeletal injuries, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and/or Pain Disorder. For these conditions, success in reaching optimal function depends on the integration of both psychological and physical components. This is best delivered through a comprehensive, interdisciplinary program, which we provide.
Veterans Affairs Canada (Blue Cross)
We are experienced in treating and rehabilitating veterans with depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and chronic pain. We use a comprehensive approach which addresses all the physical and psychological components of chronic conditions. This strategy teaches patients how to address and effectively manage the multifactorial nature of their symptoms.
We are registered with Blue Cross and can bill directly on your behalf.